Sunday, July 10, 2011

David Isen presents....



Over the last year, in addition to writing android apps, I've been messing around with some different musical ideas as I learned and experimented with production and recording. Here is the result of that process, Mavenjones. I made it all by myself...so some parts are maybe terrible and some parts are really interesting, but in the end, I'm proud of what I "accomplished". Check it out!


(follow the link to listen to the whole EP and download 1 other song for free)

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for sharing some great music ideas experience with us and the time it took to post!! Two Thumbs up!
    recommended MBA dissertation

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post, keep up with this interesting work. really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this!
    The Web Handlers

    ReplyDelete